Monday, September 29, 2008

Happy #34!!

WHAT!!! Happy, happy birthday baby!! Saturday Sept. 27th was Mario's 34th birthday! Sheesh, he is getting old!! Saturday was a great day - well except for the part where Mario had to work during the wee morning hours of his b-day and didn't get to come home until 1/2 hour before his party was about to start! Aside from that, it was great. We had a family get together at Amber's house to celebrate Mario's, Kyle's AND Brady's birthdays. Brady's was on the 22nd, Kyle's was on the 25th and Mario's, of course, was on the 27th. We had a BBQ, hung out, had cake, opened presents and had a great time. It was so much fun to be able to hang out with family and celebrate the arrivals of a few of the wonderful men we have in our family. On Sunday we went to SLC to visit with Mario's family. We first went to Ron & Cat's house and then we stopped by Mario's mom's house for some YUMMY food (you can always count on mom!) then we went back to Ron & Cat's for some b-day cake and some "jumpin'-jacks" (more on that to come). It was another great, great day. I love hanging out with Mario's family - they are the greatest and I really do have awesome "in-laws". Mario, I don't know what I would do without you - and I hope I NEVER have to find out! You are truely the best dad, a wonderful husband, a wonderful provider, you work your tail off, you ALWAYS make me laugh and you love me unconditionally!! Happy birthday baby - I wish I could put into words how greatful I am that you were born!! Te Quiero to infinity!! btw, i would love to post a pic of this great day however "blogger" is being stupid AGAIN and it won't let me!! UGGGGHHHH!!

3 comments:

Scott and Megan said...

congrats mario, it only gets worse :)

Ashley said...

Happy Birthday to Mario. I can't believe how fast time goes and how the years fly right on by. Hope it was a fun day for him after his long day of work. Miss you Wendy

Kristina Curtis said...

man its been a long time since I have seen your blog. I love all the posts! you are awesome. Saturday was way fun. I so very much enjoy getting together with the family! I love having family so close!! Happy b-day to all you BOYS!!!