A couple of weekends ago we went to see some of Mario's family. One of the stops was to visit with his nephew, Ronnie, who had just had surgery on his knee (for the 1-zillion-th time!) - they practically took everything out, did some Origami, hammered the sh-- out of it and put it back in! So while we were there the kids decided to go out and jump on the tramp (no, not me). I love this tramp because it has one of those "kid-catcher" nets around it so, all things considered, it's pretty safe. Here are a few pics from the "kids" jumping around like a bunch of monkey's!!:
Yup, that's ME on the left and Cat (Ron's wife) on the right!!! It was awesome!!! I don't remember the last time I jumped on a tramp-o-line. This is probably because since adult-hood, I have always been fearful that I would take one "jump" and hit the ground underneath me, make a hole and stay there - kind of like when a parachute jumper makes a really hard landing and his legs either brake off or dig in the earth below - yeah I'm thinkin' that's why I haven't been on one in say the last 10 years-ish. This tramp looked pretty taut so I went for it. Once again, it was awesome - I've been missing out for all of these years!
This is a bit blurry but here we are: Cat, Dominic, Tino, me and Abby - the five "little" monkey's jumpin' all-around!!
Baby Ava!

We had such a good time that night - just visiting, chatting, laughing and making complete fools of ourselves - like I said, nothin' but 'good ole' fashion fun'!!
I have to post a few pics of Ron and Cat's newest AND oldest members of the fam (because they are both so flippin' cute!!
"Baby" Koda (Ko-Da) saying "cheese" ;)
I had to put this pic in because it shows just how BIG he really is! I think he probably is a close 2nd to the big f-er!!
So as you can see Koda is GI-normous but he is gentle as a little "puppy"! He loves the kids and is so sweet and gentle to them. Such a good boy!!
Oh, thanks Ron and Cat for having us - it was so fun (it always is with you guys) - you are the greatest, we need to do it more often!! Love ya!






1 comment:
I try to stay of the good ole tramps too. We were band from them as children. Now most of my siblings have them. How's that for obeying the parents?! You make me laugh! I am worried that I will jump through the springs, and get stuck. better yet, why would I want to shake what my mama gave me and feel like a jello jiggler? However you look like a natural!
Post a Comment