Thursday, September 18, 2008

Husband Tag!

I read my cousin's blog and decided to join in. So here we go:
1. What is your husbands name? Mariano Santos III
2. How long did you date before you got married? 2 years
3. How long have you been married? 13.5 years
4. Where did you meet? On a blind date - that's right, sometimes it actually works!!
5. What is your favorite feature of his? Do I have to pick just one?? I like everything!!
6. What is your favorite quality of his? He is soft little teddy-bear! Hee, Hee - he looks mean and gruff and angry eyes - but deep down he is a huge softy! Also, he will give you the shirt off his back - he always says that if he was wealthy he would 1st, let me stay home & 2nd he would always donate/sponsor/give to ANYONE in need. Every time we see something on the news or something I always know what he is going to say "Man, I wish I had the money to help that family". I also LOVE his sense of humor, he is so quick on the up-take and ALWAYS makes me laugh (even when I am angry eyes at him - which pisses me off more!). The list could go on, I really do like him!
7. Does he have a nickname for you? Baby-girl
8. What is his favorite color? Blue, NY Yankees colors!
9. What is his favorite food? STEAK! He really likes anything meat related, but steak takes the cake!
10. What is his favorite sport? Baseball
11. When and where was your first kiss? Um, maybe on our first date. :D Ok, the truth comes out...I am a slut!! For the record, he was the one who initiated it but I did NOT object!! ;0
12. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Anything, I enjoy any time we spend together - no matter what it is, just hangin' watchin' TV or whatever - I LOVE it.
13. Do you have any children? 1, A-dorable, little boy
14. Does he have a hidden talent? Yes, but I can't talk about it on-line!!!!!!
15. How old is he? He will turn 34 on 09.27.08 - just in time to pick up the Mini-Jazzy!!
16. Who said "I love you" first? Um, of course it was him!! Who can resist me??
17. What is his favorite type of music? Old, Old Country and Spanish music because it reminds him of his daddy.
18. Name something odd about him? His sleeping positions! He finds the oddest position and says that he is so comfy. To me it looks like he trying out to be a Contortionist!!
19. Do you think he will read this? Yes
I now tag: Everybody, I love reading this stuff!

3 comments:

Familia Peña said...

You do know that a comment like "I can't talk about his hidden talent on-line" is letting everyone's mind wander free:) :) :) :) :) :) Good luck with that one!

Love ya
Darci

Dottie Stay said...

Love you Wend! Thanks for your call. You call me every day. I can't believe that the D'ster is 4!! Where did those years go? He is the most adorable handsome kid ever. He looks like he should be turning 8. What a grown up little guy. Thanks for being a great friend and taking care of me. My stitches are ready any time you are!

Scott and Megan said...

sorry I have not been a big commenter, but I love every single one of your posts and check your stuff reguarly, but my blankety blank computer at your mistake will not allow me to look at or make comments...lah blah blah today i got in! haha so nice work, i love your blog it's nice to read someone REAL! xoxo