Ok so it's pretty close to
Halloween and I
DO NOT HAVE A CLUE what D is going to be!!!!!!!!! I
S-U-C-K!!! Sure he has said about a 1,000 different things that HE wants to be but we haven't been able to narrow it down to 1 thing and actually create it...well buy it! Hence, I am a horrible mother!! So, what do you think?? Below are the top
5 that he has mentioned, help me pick
1:
- Ninja
- Batman
- Ghost
- Army Guy/Soldier
- Creepy Guy (????)
So, the choice is yours (at chuck-a-rama...sorry, i had to sing that in my head). Tell me your favorite pick for the little dude cuz' we seem to be havin' some trouble choosing!! :) But, hurry cuz' Halloween is "sneeeaakin'" up on us really fast!! TTFN!
4 comments:
It all depends on what you are still able to find. However, the ninja and ghost would be really easy!
I say the army guy because you have the stuff already with the helmet and shirt...of course Halloween was never my strong point. My kids were either bums (with George's old clothes) or whatever I borrowed from other more creative moms!!!! Love ya. Aunt Pat
I say do the one that you already have a costume for...a sheet for a ghost, black cape for batman etc. Just throw something together like WE did in the good ol' days! :)
I miss you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo much I think a part of me has died without you...........
NINJA for sure!!! I am sure I am too late with my choice. What did you end up going with? Can't wait to see pictures. Sure miss you Wendy
Post a Comment