Tuesday, January 13, 2009

It's BAAAACK!!

FINALLY!! AI is back for another season and I can't stand myself!! This is going to be the LONGEST day EVER as I sit at work waiting to go home, plant myself in front of my TV, eat everything in sight, neglect my husband, my dog and quite possibly my child (ooohhh, I am saying that out loud!) and I will enjoy EVERY SINGLE MINUTE OF IT!!!! I absolutly LOVE this show. I know what people say that some of it is "staged" and that they put some of thos people on the show just for ratings and so they can get their 1 minute of "stardom"...but I don't CARE - I LOVE it, ALL of it!!!!
I have some serious problems when it comes to this show. Heaven help the day that they decide not to air it anymore!?! :~
So, here's to you my fellow AI-ians - I will be thinking of you and texting all those who want to participate in any type of commentary!!! Wahoooooo - TTFN!!!

4 comments:

Tavia said...

Thank goodness for DVR or I would never see TV shows. I'm definitely not as faithful as you when it comes to AI. However, my husband had never watched it and has already seen both episodes (aka - new addict). Just last nights he leans over and says, "So this is what married people do, sit and home and watch AI. I like being married." It was cute!

Scott and Megan said...

YEAH!!! I have loved it so far! I need to text you during it...but I never know if you are watching it live or tivo-d....btw um, thanks for the picture and kind words about me and scott and adoption...I am speechless, thank you so much wendus. BFF and ever!

ginacrotts.jamberrynails.net said...

B and I are obsessed this year with AI! I can't wait to push the kids to bed so we can sit and watch our fav shows in peace.

Todd and Ashley said...

WENDY I MISS YOU!!!! I have to be honest, I have never seen AI. In fact what is it and what is it about? I know I am way lame, but I never ever seem to have time to watch t.v. anymore except on weekends. But there is one show I do like and it's called "Hereos" which has sucked both Todd and I in. I hope all is well for you guys. I can't wait to see you all around April.