"Just a dash more mom"
The finished product and a very proud boy!
Santa's note to D telling him he really liked the cookies and milk and Rudolph loved the apple slices. He also told D to be a good boy and listener all year round cuz' he will be watching!! ;)
"...daddy, you did it!"
This is my favorite Uncle Rick better known as "Randy M. R. Plow" at your service, (when he doesn't blow his transmission every time he gets in it!) he got a new plow for his Rhino and tries to come over when it snowes to help us remove the ginormous amounts of snow that we keep getting!!
"Hello, my name is Jake. I am the newest member of the Santos family and I hope I behave myself long enough to stay for awhile. I hear pets don't have a long shelf life at this house, so cross your paws! I am a pure-bread Yorkie and I am pretty cute, if I do say so myself. This is not the greatest picture of me but the flash kept hurting my eyes so I had to keep squinting and they would do a re-take! I am a good listener and I potty outside (most of the time - shhhh, don't tell). I don't shed which makes my "mommy" very happy and I think, if I stay on my diet, I will only weigh about 3-5 lbs. by the time I am a grown-up. In my opinion, these are all very good reasons for me to stick around. So as I said, cross your paws!!!
"See how cute I am, and I'm not very tall so I can't even reach the trash can - no worries! p.s. that is my green ball on the floor behind me, not a bow or something on top o' my head - I am a boy ya know!"
"I do have a slight chewing fetish. It is not anything I can't handle, I just have to go to my meetings and do the steps and I will be fine. I better be or my "mommy" is going to kick me to the curb...literally! This may look like a problem, chewing on "Uncle Mario's" boots (apparently I have to call him "Uncle" as the little boy that lives with us says that Mario is his daddy not mine), but really it works out well because you can see and judge for yourself just how tiny and inconspicuous I am"
Mommy's 3 favorite men!!






2 comments:
Hi wend!!! I love the pics. Jake and D are adorable!
a whole new world has opened up to me.... I had no freakin idea that I could comment on people's blogs!!!! What a retard!!! BUt You are seriously the funniest, most creative person I know!! I love the dog dialogue and the dog ain't bad either!! Hugs and kisses
Vicki
Post a Comment