Friday, December 12, 2008

Pictures Anyone???

Ok, so I just have to promote my family for a quick second. My wonderful, adorable, sweet, intelligent, gorgeous and talented cousin Kristina has started sharing her talents with the world and is taking professional pictures! I am truely not trying to be biased but seriously, her work is AWESOME!!! Her prices are extremely reasonable and I am telling you that they are FANTASTIC!! I really can't put into words how great they are so check it for yourself:
You can either click on her link under "Favorite Blogs & Stuff" and click on Kristina Curtis Photography or type in your browser: kristinacurtisphotography.blogspot.com
Give it a look-see!!!

3 comments:

Tavia said...

Got married this year, don't have a big need for pictures yet, but I'll keep that in mind. Thanks! How are you? Keep posting, because I enjoy reading.

ginacrotts.jamberrynails.net said...

I'm soooo glad you put this one here. I've been dying to get our family pics done but haven't found anyone good that I can afford, hence why I didn't do xmas cards this year. I'm setting a session and giving it to B for xmas. sssshhhh! Don't tell him. MISS You!

Kristina Curtis said...

You are so cute Wendy. Thank you for your support!! You are the best!