Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Happy Birthday to my Mommy!!

Today is the greatest day in the whole, wide world!! Today is the day my mom was born!! On Sunday December 03, 1950 my wonderful, beautiful, intelligent, caring, giving, self-less, sweet, adoring, kind, considerate, strong, amazing (and the list goes on and on) mommy arrived. I can NOT adequately put into words how much I love her. She is my rock, my best friend, my leaning post, my sanity, my voice of reason and my mentor. Not only is she the best mom in the world but she is the best grandmother too. Her grandchildren absolutely A-D-O-R-E her and can't get enough of grandma. I truely do not know what I would do without my mom in my life. I cherish the close, tight relationship/friendship we have. I know that at times I take this for granted and I just want her to know how much I truely value what we have. She IS the best mom, grandma, sister, daughter, friend that I know. Happy, HAPPY Birthday mom - I hope you have an amazing day with many, many, many, many, many, many more to follow!!! We ALL love you!!!

3 comments:

Scott and Megan said...

I love you mama Kathy!!! Thanks for being born and for having Wendy!! xoxo

Familia Peña said...

Happy Birthyday Auntie Kathy:)

PS: I am working on the blanket, I kind of got side-tracked with books :-)

Love ya Wend

Darci

Kristina Curtis said...

Happy Birthday Aunt KATHY!! You are the best aunt in the WHOLE WIDE WORLD!!!