Monday, January 14, 2008
I could be in trouble! :)
Ok, it hasn't even been 2 hours since I started this stupid thing and I am posting again!! I hope I can control myself.
Well, because I am a little late in the game - I just wanted to say that I hope everyone enjoyed the holidays and that your Christmas was Merry!! Ok, hold the cheese please!! Sorry, I am just a little bitter because my holidays were not so merry & bright this past year & so far my new year isn't looking so hot either!! I have had some terrible news come my way from both friends & family members as well as my own personal issues, things were/are not that great! Wow, who is going to read this pathetic blog!?! But, on a happier note - and just to catch everyone up - I decided to surprise my husband & little baby boy with...wait for it...A PUPPY!!! Which translates to...Wendy is a new dog mommy! Who is kidding who, puppies/dogs are just like babies/humans and require just as much attention & love - boy does she need attention!! Not only is she a puppy but she is a GIRL puppy and wow is she high maintanence!!! But, she is stinkin' cute and my husband is very happy & my little Dominic LOVES her to pieces. My husband has always wanted a dog and I have put it off and put it off and then something hit me...Dominic. No, it's just that he will most likely be an only child - considering hell will not be freezing over anytime soon and my singing voice is not so good, oh and I'm BROKE - so I figured he needed a playmate. They really are cute together, it's fun. That about wraps up Christmas etc., that was the highlight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
hall-a-freakin-lujah!!! MY BFF has a blog!!! Now I can stalk you so much easier! Now get out your camera (and that beautiful camera bag of yours) and take some pictures and get them uploaded...it's easy! YOU CAN DO IT! i'm so excited! xoxo
BTW..what's the dog's name
Post a Comment