Thursday, May 27, 2010

D-ism #...idk

So, the other day - my adorable grown up boy in a child's body - comes up to me and says; and I quote:
"hey mom, can you do me a solid and get me a popsicle...thanks chicky! (insert wink, wink)" and runs off to finish his latest mission with all of his Army and Police guys.
A...Solid?? I wasn't sure what this meant at first and therefore I had to ask my 15 year old neice, Tori. For those of you not up to par with the "lingo" this statement translates to "...can you do me a big favor..." When did this statement/question, whatever you want to call it, get changed?? I was NEVER notified so I am pretty sure I am among the un-cool that still say "...do me a big favor..." but I am pretty sure people still know what I mean! Sheesh!! And let's not forget about the "chicky" part! When did I become "c-h-i-c-k-y" funny, I thought I was m-o-m?!? Oh gosh, I am not sure when it happened...but it did...and I am worried for myself!!!
WOW! TTFN

No comments: